Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Quick Update

Hey Friends, just thought I'd give you a quick update. Sam, Christy and I got back late last night from Mexico. We were in San Carlos for the past nine days, with the main reason to celebrate the wedding of Christy's younger brother Kevin. However, it was an amazingly relaxing and fun time as we stayed at a condo for free and enjoyed the good food, warm water, uncrowded beaches, snorkeling, cliff jumping, and all that fun stuff. I'm back in Pasadena, packing everything I can into my car for a road trip to Spokane (via Seattle). I'll be up in Spokane from Monday June 2nd til June 10th, when I will drive over to Seattle and fly out for my missions trip to Greece for the summer. I will send out periodic updates via email/this blog throughout the adventure. As always, I'd appreciate any and every prayer you can muster about the missions trip, and I'm stoked to see what God does.

Peace,
Doug

No comments: