Friday, September 5, 2008

Plans

Hey friends, I wanted to send out one last quick email to all those who have partnered with me on my journey to Greece and back this summer. One of the things the Lord impressed upon me this summer was that I need to be open to being used in worship ministry in the future. With that in mind, I have decided to do an internship at Timberview, my old home church in Spokane, WA. I will be working primarily with the worship arts as I seek to gain a greater understanding of that facet of ministry. I hope to grow and mature in my giftings so as to serve as well as I can wherever I may be. This fall I plan on checking out some Masters programs and applying for schools to attend in the fall of '09.

Thanks again for all of your support and encouragement!

In Christ,
Doug

Dlpettis@gmail.com

No comments: